Everyone knows the fire emergency power supply, but know how the fire emergency power supply is designed? Ren'an firefighting to tell everyone about the design of fire emergency power supply.
Fire emergency power supply design:
1. The rated inverter power of EPS should not be less than the power of a large single motor and equipment or group of motors and equipment. For the DC output and on-site inverter EPS, the inverter bus voltage drop should be considered.
2. The battery capacity of EPS emergency power supply should ensure the requirements of emergency working time after the load is stable.
3. The EPS emergency power supply for fire protection can be used as the backup power source for the automatic fire alarm system. It supplies power to the equipment or related facilities (sites) in the system or system. The EPS that supplies power to the fire protection equipment cannot supply power for emergency lighting at the same time.
4. EPS emergency power supply for the single-phase power supply rated power less than 30kW, three-phase power supply rated power less than 120kW power supply, the following methods should be used: AC output EPS emergency power supply, an EPS emergency power supply can be a device or Multiple fire-fighting equipment used for mutual investment; DC output, on-site inverter EPS emergency power supply, can be powered by trunk or radial with multi-inverter/frequency inverter for one equipment or multiple fire-fighting equipment for mutual investment .
5. EPS for power supply of single-phase power supply with rated power greater than 30kW and three-phase power supply rated power greater than 120kW shall not supply power to other loads at the same time.
6. When there is elevator load, the EPS inverter bus voltage should not be lower than 80% of the rated voltage under the unfavorable full load at the same time. When there is no elevator load, the bus voltage of the EPS emergency power supply should not be lower than the rated load. 75% of the voltage.