1. Do not damage or privately use fire-fighting facilities, equipment, and equipment.
2. To ensure the smooth flow of fire exits, do not circumvent and occupy fire-fighting facilities in the passageways.
3. After the fire has occurred, call the fire number 119 promptly to state the details of the address, the location of the fire, the substance of the fire, the size of the fire, the name of the alarm person, the telephone number of the alarm, and whether anyone is trapped.
4. Do not throw cigarette butts, matchsticks, etc. into the waste basket or flammable debris.
5. Do not smoke in bed or on the sofa.