How to maintain the repair gas fire extinguishing system?
(1) View, repair, and maintain the gas control fire extinguisher to ensure normal operation.
(2) Check if the pressure of the cylinder reaches the standard requirement and whether there is any leakage.
(3) Check if the experimental manual and active deflation equipment is normal.
(4) Imitate the smoke and temperature detectors in the active alarm system to check whether the solenoid valve of the cylinder is moving, whether the control panel has a deflation signal, whether the alarm bell or buzzer is moving.
(5) Check the function status of the control panel and the cylinder pressure every month.
(6) View experimental manual and active deflation equipment on a quarterly basis.
(7) Simulate the movement of smoke and temperature detectors every quarter, whether there is a deflation signal, whether the alarm bell and buzzer are sensitive.